Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm Coming Home tomorrow! Here's my modeling portfolio


Hi! My name is Sky. I know most of you won't be able to see me for a while since I'm going to hang out with my mom and dad for a bit... BUT... being the princess that I am... I took the liberty to show you all my modeling portfolio :p Enjoy ... Woof!
I'm not so small anymore am I! My dad is very happy that I'm not so dark.

This is my "Hi! wanna play? " look


Don't I look gorgeous?? I know I'm pretty :)



I can't wait to see my new home and see the infamous "The Bay" tomorrow!  I have this ragedy t-shirt that's suppose to smell like my mom.... let's home she smells better than the raggedy t-shirt...

Woof you all!


2 comments:

  1. Awwww hehe the rims around her eyes make her look like she's wearing glasses - she's an opto-dog!! Momo and Brie would love to meet her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEHEHEH yah isn't it cute!? I keep wanting to call her a Racoon but I don't want to embarrass her :p

    ReplyDelete