Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Beginnings!

Hello All! As you all should know, my name is Stephanie. Patrick and I just got married six months ago and I suckered him into agreeing to have a dog with me. As part of the compromise, we will be getting a Siberian Husky - which as some of you may know.... I had REALLY wanted one when I was young before we got our collie.

After a year and half of research and talking to NUMEROUS breeders... we finally decided to take the plunge and choose the puppy that we want. I am happy and proud to be bringing home Sky next week! I'll be getting a photo CD from the breeder but for now, here's a few picture of her when she's a few weeks ago - she's going to be 10 weeks this Saturday!!



















Yes she is a blue eyed - grey and white purebred lil princess :)

Lucky for Princess Sky - her mommy, ME, have been like a crazy nesting mom and read enough puppy/ training books to pass any puppy test on paper - real life hands on traning - is a whole other matter...I also enrolled her in SF Puppy Prep in SF - yes we're going ALL the way to SF to have our baby trained. Check out their reviews on yelp! hopefully it'll pay off!!!

Well...It'll be a handful! but this will definitely be a great adventure! I will be also exercising with her morning AND night - so Patrick and I will benefit from it too!

Stay tuned till next week!

2 comments:

  1. sky baby is so cute and so lucky to have parents slammy (just for the name jk jk)! auntie emily cant wait to hold her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello baby Sky! Can't wait to meet you you're so cute!

    ReplyDelete