Saturday, March 20, 2010

I'm now three months old!

What an interesting week has been.

Monday and Tuesday were pretty usual.  I got some extra treats as you can tell from my last post.  They are so yummy.  Even my mommy ate some!  On Wednesday, my mom kept saying something about it being Daddy's day... called St Patrick's Day.  In the afternoon they took me to the VET and they gave me a few more SHOTS! I was so good trying to eat my cheese that i didn't even feel anything!  Afterwards at night, my mommy cooked something that smelled REALLLLYYy good.. and my daddy made this GREEN liquid!!!


Humans are weird.... they drank a few glasses of those green liquid.  I guess on St Patty's Day they like to eat yummy food and drink green liquid.

Then on Thursday, my daddy took me to doggy daycare at the Poochhotel! It was SO much fun.  They even had a camera on me so Mommy and Daddy can watch me wherever they are! Even grandma and grandpa got to watch me on their computer.  I was having a lot of fun... kinda tired when I came home...

Friday I went back to the doggy daycare again! It's WAY better than staying in my crate.. but I was SOOOOO tired after a full day of running and playing.  Good thing my mom asked them to make sure to give me a nap and lunch hour or two.  I was POOPED when I came back.

That's me passed out on the ride home.  My mommy said I was SUCH a good girl since all I did was lay down and sleep!

Today is Saturday so mommy and daddy was around the whole day.  They took me to Burlingame Ave to walk around the street.  SOOOO many people loved me and said I was the most adorable thing they've ever seen! So many people also took pictures of me! I felt like a celebrity.  I was told I should have pictures submitted to win a photo contest.  They kept calling me a racoon and my parents had the nerve to AGREE and LAUGH!!! UGH Oh well I got lots of pets and felt like a princess :)

That's me at the Apple Store!!! I saw a HUGE 150 Ilbs St Bernard there! I felt like a midget next to him.

That's me t the verizon store! I was so good, I waited till I was right outside the store before I took a leak.  My mom was happy i didn't have any accidents in the stores. 

They even had a nice lunch at the Crepevine, and I just sat underneath Mommy's chair and watched people walk around.  Maybe next time I'll make more of a havoc for them ;)

Let's see where else did I go... I went to TWO petstores today with my mommy and Daddy too.  Afterwards, they took me to a DOG PARK!!!! it was fun, but by then I was pretty tired already.  Well, Maybe tomorrow I'll have more adventures.  I'm so excited. but for now I'll be napping...

LOOK.. cookie that has my name on it!


1 comment:

  1. Hey! Yep I'll be in San Mateo on Saturday...I'll see you then

    ReplyDelete