Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My journey to San Francisco and my first day exploring!

What can I say.... they say Denver is one of the worse connecting airports ever.. and I experienced it FIRST PAW!!! I guess a one hour delay isn't THAT bad.. but I"ve been up since practically 2 AM!!!

So my journey here... took me 4 hours car ride from my breeder's home to Kansas City. Got to Denver and didn't leave until about 9 am... then finally got to SFO at 11AM! Man was that a LONG TRIP!!!! I was soo pooped that I didn't even bother fussing when they were transferring me here and there.  I'm just glad my mommy and daddy was there to pick me up

Here's me when they saw me... sorry I had morning hair and breath.. i was TIRED OK?!?

I was a bit stinky because they didn't let me out so I had a bit of an accident in there.  sniff sniff SORRY!!!

Finally we got home.  I have to say I was a bit shaken up by the whole day.  I miss my birth mom and my brothers and sisters a lot.  We all went to the airport together... and after I went there, I haven't seen them since ;(  My mommy said don't worry though... I"ll be making lots of friends here and at school. I can't wait for school on Saturday!!

My grandma came to visit today too!  They have been calling me scardy cat all day... I guess I'm just kind of unsure where I am.. but I eventually was able to take a rest and nap.  I had two accidents already though ... WOOPS....



That's right when I got home with my mommy.  I was so scared I kept wanting to snuggle with Mommy and Daddy.  I don't even feel like eating!



That's my special place downstairs with my toy piggy.  OH did i mention, they didn't even leave ANY toys for me for the plane ride?? if people get to have ipods.. can't u give a poor puppy her TOY.. RUFF!!

... I look pretty there I know :)




Grandma came to visit!!! She's awesome... she hasn't gotten mad at me yet like mommy and daddy




My mom and I!  



At this point.. i'm getting tired.. so I'm like do we HAVE to take more photos... I know I'm pretty and all....


about... to... sleeep....




Sleeping... THEN..... my mom had the AUDACITY.... to make me go to my CRATE to sleep... RUFFF! I tried to go limp so hopefully she won't bother me, but she dragged me up and carried me to my crate anyways!!!




I guess I didn't mind it that much.... still sleeping.... I sighed a few times... I miss my husky family... but I'm excited for what's coming ahead here!

ps - did you guys check out my HOT PICK collar? I came in one from my breeder and my mommy and daddy actually bought me one too!!! Yippie!


**** UPDATE****


Mommy snuck a picture of Daddy and me. .. Daddy said he doesn't like to take pictures.. hmph!


My granda came by too so here it is! My mommy loves this picture!

I'm not enjoying this one so much....



6 comments:

  1. can't wait to meet Sky! we are all so excited

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle Patrick and Auntie Stephanie,

    We can't wait to play with Sky and share our toys and bones with her.

    xoxo,

    cosmo and chloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to play with you all either!

    woof you!

    Sky

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute!!! she's looks so soft and fluffy, I just wanna cuddle her!

    ReplyDelete