Sunday, March 21, 2010

Not a Lazy Sunday!

Hello All!

First off, mommy wanted to show off more of her St Patty's Day dinner, so I GUESS I'll let her post it on MY blog



My mommy and daddy took me out for a nice long walk this morning!  Then they wanted to take me to ANOTHER shopping area.. Apparently mommy likes to shop a lot. This time they took me to Stanford Shopping Center:


Me on the way to the mall!



Mommy was so proud of me because while they sat and ate, I quietly laid down underneath Mommy's Chair and people watched



We went inside the sonystyle store... but I rather sit outside and have people pet me .  Hi! I look so cute here don't I?



I was a celebrity again at the mall.  EVERYONE wanted to pet me and called me little racoon.  With all the attention, I was completely wiped out on the way back..


Mommy took me on a walk and she took pictures of me and the levee behind our house!



Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment