Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lazy Sunday!

I am so happy it is weekend.  Friday night we went to Happy Hour Social at SF Puppy Prep and I got to play with Kato and Sydney again! I made friends with  black lab named Lila also.  They put me with the bigger dogs since I am playing rougher now.  OOH-RAH!  I also met a half siberian/ half retriever named Gobo.  She didn't really want to play with me too.  I just get SOOO excited and hyper when I see everyone I just want to Play Play Play!!!

Afterwards, I was very pooped.  Mommy made brownies at home and enjoyed some wine with daddy at home while I slept.  On Saturday I got to meet Auntie Sung and Uncle Allen, and Auntie Becca and Uncle Jeff!  Mommy got some really yummy seafood and had the NERVE to not give me any!!! I got pretty tired at night from everyone petting me and me not knowing them.  I had a great night sleep.  I started my puppy class Saturday too! I saw Sydney and Maya again.  I got a new toy from Mommy too! It spits food and treats out.. very cool!

Today, I had a pretty lazy sunday.  Mommy woke up and tried to get me to walk but I'm still a bit wussy.  She took me to the parking lot and started running in circles - what a weirdo... like that would make me more comfortable.  I did see our neighbor's big black lab though so it made me want to walk more, but I'm still a bit scared.  maybe tomorrow.... We also got to go to the PoochHotel.  www.poochhotel.com
Daddy said that's where I"ll be going to daycare twice a week.  I met Hazel, a huge five month old boxer mix.  He almost smooshed me! but I wanted to play with him anyways.

ok Boo Monday tomorrow..

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sky,

    Poochhotel looks cool. My mommy and daddy just leaves us at home all day to stare at one another :(

    Cosmo and Chloe

    ReplyDelete