Tuesday, March 9, 2010

BOOO work days!!!

Work days mean boring days for me...

let's see what did I do Monday... Sleep... chew on rawhide... sleep... chew on blanket... sleep.. oh yah did I say sleep yet? Mommy comes home in the afternoon and let me play... Daddy comes home earlier and lets me out too.... but I wish its weekends when we all play together...

So Saturday I went to Grandma and Grandpa's and my grandpa took lots of pictures of me...

"hi .. I'm shy.. I'm so scared I'm not even eating my yummy Greenie"




Be careful.. you might just fall in love with my beautiful eyes... *blink blink*



Sniffing around my grannies house... i was freaked out like a lil kitty cat
sitting next to pops
I'm really thinking.. "who is this strange man hovering over me with this square box?" little did I know its grandpa snapping all these photos of me


itchyyyy
sigh is dinner done YETTT

1 comment: