Sunday, March 7, 2010

Puppy Play at SF Puppy Prep!

Hello All!

My mommy said she' so happy today because she got to sleep in till 8 am today.  She thought it was so sweet of daddy to wake up at  6 :30 to take me out in the morning instead.

WOOHOO.  Today has GOT to be one of the best days here so FAR!!! I went to my first puppy social and it was soooo much fun!  I made lots of friends.  Here are some pictures

That is me sleeping this morning before my crazy play date.  don't I look cute :)


my car ride there

When I got there, I was a huge scaredy cat as usual.  But my mommy picked me up and put me in the "shy" dog corner, so I played with the smaller dogs first.  I got freaked out by the golden retreiver puppies! They are SO energetic and crazyyyyyy.  There was also Rambo, this mastiff there... he's HUGE... *shudder*




That is Sydney and me.  He's  beagle.  His mommy is Pearl who knows my mommy and daddy from college!




The black thing in the middle is Maya - a fiesty French Bulldog.  Sydney,  Maya and I are all in puppy school together.


I'm not in this picture , but it's Kato (Alaskan Klee Kai/ Shiba mix), Chloe (french bulldog), and Maya play fighting.  Kato's Daddy, Greg,  is also friends with Mommy and Daddy from college.  Kato is VERY hyperactive.  She can definitely play hard.  I couldn't keep up!



soooo... after a while I decided t just hide underneath a chair that mommy was sittingon and play with the toy by myself while everyone else dukes it out.  



That is me completely pooped out in the kitchen now.

That's it for today! More socials next week. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment