Saturday, March 6, 2010

Yay its saturday!

/. jmjmm,
;''''''''''''''
Hi all!  That was me typing with my itty bitty paws!  Well I didn't get to update ÷≥÷ the past two days because mommy was at work and I was in my crate! By night time I was just having too much fun playing!  I have a lot more energy now that I'm more used to this place.  I'm still scared of walking around the neighborhood though, so mommy keeps calling me a scaredy cat... My daddy also said I look like a cat.... UGH... AS IF!!!!!

So let's see.  Wednesday, mommy said she has to go to work though she will miss me.  She gave me this new thing called a puppy kong?





She put really yummy peanut butter in there.

My mommy was very happy because I didn't have any accidents on Wednesday! But I decided to switch things up a bit on Thursday and Friday.  I was sad Daddy wasn't here.  But I'm glad he came back Friday night.  I was a trouble making while mommy was driving.  I didn't want to sit by myself! So I kept climbing over to her.  She said its making hard for her to drive.




That's me looking pretty in the yard.  peekaboo!  I like to run around the plants like I own the forest!



wassap!



Here's a new toy my parents got me! IT ROLLS and if I'm lucky some treats come out! HOW COOL!!! I was a scaredy cat as usual and took me a while to gather my guts to play with it .. hehehe but now its so fun!



My daddy keeping me company :) He's awesome




My mommy and I! Check out her clogs.. what a weirdo... 




My mom thinks I look sooo pretty in this harness.  She said it makes me look like I'm ready to be a sled dog.. MUSH! It doesn't bother me at all... I think it makes me look pretty too :p

My parents are taking me to a puppy social tomorrow! I'm so excited!! woohoo!!







No comments:

Post a Comment