Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Second DAY IN THE BAY! (hey that rhymes!)

Woof you all!

Its been quite a day.  In fact I just woke up from a nap.  My mommy was REALLLYYY happy because I didn't whine at all throughout the night and I didn't make a mess in my bed.  I had to make a good first impression don't I? See... us huskies are smart :p

good morning.  I like my crate so much that I don't want to leave my crate sometimes! Or maybe I just like my mom picking me up to go to the stairs when I refuse to get up.  I was so sweeeeppyyyy though!!!

Soooo my mom decided that rain or shine we STILLL take a walk... what a crazy woman!! She fed me then we went out in the pouring rain.  I kinda like it! I've only seen snow so far... but I think i like snow more than rain... i hate my paws getting dirty!  I saw a bicycle today too! freaked me out for a bit! but my mom said good girl for not barking or chasing :) 

Next thing my mom and dad got soo excited.. and WHAT FOR.... THEY took me to the doctors!!! Mommy asked if I was EXCITED... um NO?!? But since she woke me up I was quite tired when I got there.


who says we can't sleep while the doctor is examining me!? I barely felt them poking my butt hole.

My daddy and I.! We both are sporting the mischevious look.



Mommy and Daddy asked the vet a lot of questions... I heard the word bath.. *shudder*... Mommy stopped by the pet store and came back with a mysterious bag.  Daddy was ALL happy when we got home.... then....


UGH! Mom thinks this is a cute picture... who takes pictures when they are BATHING! EXCUSE ME!!! bad picture of me.. but nooo she had to take more...

DO I LOOK like I'm enjoying this? sigh... at least mommy and daddy said I smell better and look better now... as if that was possible :p

Afterwards... another nap!



that's all for now! woof you all!

2 comments:

  1. LOLz, she is hella cute... I hope she pees in front of Patrick's room lolz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course a pink collar,... lol

    -ellen

    ReplyDelete