Sunday, April 4, 2010

Rainy Easter!!

Happy Easter Everyone!

I was very sad when my parents left me to go to church, so I decided to chew up the corner of my crate mat. ... TAKE THAT hmph... though I was sad to see how upset my parents were... i tried to make it up with some kisses.

Today was RAINING so boo no dog park. Mommy played with me in the house. I'm so happy they let me run up and downstairs now! So much room to run around!! Wheeeeee. My mommy has also been doing training sessions on me every day and night... the coolest thing I learned is rollover and give hand... my grandpa took a video


It's so fun training with mommy. I get lots of treats and then they show me off!

Since it is raining today, my daddy and mommy decided to take me to the petsore so I can "walk" that way. My mommy said hopefully tomorrow we can go to granny's place and I can try their treadmill? What's a TREADMILL!!!! eeek!

2 comments: