Saturday, April 17, 2010

It's weeeekend again!!

I agree with mom... weekends need to be longer.. whoever invented the five day is stupid... well.. not that I work.. haha but STILL!!

So this week started pretty TERRRIBE... my mom gave me a nylabone and I got upset stomach.. and to make things WORSE... she STARRRVED me... ugh.  She took my food away and gave me this yucky rice mixture... she said chinese ppl LIKE that stuff and I should too ... ewwwww

After a day of that I FINALLY got to eat my normal food again..

Friday I finally understood the meaning of happy hour~ My mommy and daddy took me over to her friend Amanda's house and I met two collies Riley and Heidi! Heidi is  a year and half old pup.. and she wasn't sure how to play with me at first, but we were best buddies by the end of the night! My daddy took me home when I got tired and I heard Heidi was very sad to see me go.  My mommy said Amanda had to hold on to Heidi to keep her from running to the door when I left :_( I miss her already! She promised me more lay dates.. so hopefully that happens soon!

On Friday I also got to swim for first time... it was an accident really.  Amanda has a pond at her house.  How am I suppose to know what that is??? I was running through her beautiful backyard up and down the stairs with Heidi... next thing you know.. i LEAPed over a rock then PLUNGE! I was ALL wet.  My mommy said everything happened in real slow motion.  All the human adults GASPED then watched me swim out... ok fine it was only a foot deep, but I felt like I was swimming... after I got out I realized how FUN and COOL that was and tried to go back in again, but everyone lunged at me to stop... better luck next time!! :)

Today is Saturday and I get to go to puppy class then I will be having a field day at the dog park with Gangsta ... can't wait!

wuv u all!

pictures to come later.. my mom's going to try to take a picture of me playing soccer... I like to do that with my chews... David' Beckham has nothing on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment