Sunday, April 25, 2010

Fun day in East Bay with Brie!

Hi its your favorite princess again :) Lots of exciting things have been happening.  My mommy and daddy said since I"m growing up, they me have more and more room while they are gone.  Since I like the cold marble floor, they let me hang out in the bathroom and use my crate to block my way. Since i'm so smart and all, yesterday I decided to WOW them by crawling and jumping over my crate.  I hung out upstairs until they came home then I suprised them! Boy it was a good surprise :D  I love it when I surprise people! I didn't chew on anything or have an accident, so my parents let me hang out downstairs while they were gone afterwards.  See.. told you I'm smart :)

This is the set up in my new "room"


I like to crawl into my crate to sleep in the middle of the night.  so at the end of the day, YES I still love my crate.  Oh and I like using piggy as a pillow :)


Oh I also like to sleep upside down :) My  mommy caught the moment


more pictures of me

chew chew chew



Oh another exciting thing is... my parents let me go on the couch with them now ... HOWEVER,  I actually don't like being on the couch.. yet.  It's too warm.  I rather sleep on the cold hard marble.  So usually I set up there with them for a few minutes, then I just jump off and go to my favorite spot.


My mommy and i! I'm getting so big!

That's me at the dog park at Foster City.  It's so hot sometimes, all I want to do is hang out by the watering hole.  My mommy and friends splash water on me so cool me off.  I like it when they do that... but if they don't, I just lay down in the water!


If you look closely, the rings around my eyes are fading! That's nice cuz people stop calling me raccoon finally hopefully, but my mommy said she'll miss them


Thats Sam behind me, he's a black and white siberian hottie





Sled dogs unite! I'm so tiny next to them



Today mommy took me to the east bay to hang out with Pammie and her dogs.  We went to the dog park too.  It was a huge sandy dog park.  Brie and I got VERY hot.. so we just lie down on the side walk a few times.  I met Momo too.  Maybe next time momo will want to play with me more 




Mommy didn't have photos of this but, she took me to Dr. Gary Lai's optometry store.  They let me go inside! I felt so cool.  There were a lot of eye glasses everywhere.

I'm so pooped out right now... weekends are GRREAAT!!

1 comment: