Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Another Rainy Weekend



Don't you hate those! I'm DYING for the weekend to come.. then BOOM its pouring cats and dogs! luckily for me, my mommy woke up early Sunday and took me to puppy social in SF in the POURING rain. I got ganged up by two black labs... but I can out run both of them :) Yesterday I had daycare and got my pink bandana back, and today my mommy and daddy took me on a long jog! I'm so pooped after, but it was so fun. We all had tons of fun :) I've learned how to chew my kong a bit more . My mommy decided to throw ALL my nyla bones away today because the edible one caused me bad poopoo, and she read on reviews that some cause harm to dogs! She instead ordered me LOTS of healthy chews and all natural chews... natural this natural that... bla bla bla....My mommy and daddy are watching Glee right now (great songs)... so I'm updating some photos


Here is a NATURAL chew bone that my daddy INSISTED that I liked... NOPE .. I played with it for like a minute.. then BORING!!!

Peanut butter kong... THIS is the good stuff~

Can't... stop... eating... this....
This is how I like to sleep... I like to sleep on the marble because it cools me off though my mom seems to think its uncomfortable.. its quite the contrary..and yes... its quite nice being upside down and strrreettchhhh



sttreeettchhhhhhh...








No comments:

Post a Comment