Saturday, April 17, 2010

Picture update to my post below

Hi everyone.  That is my pink bandana again.  I left it at day care, then i got it back.... then i lost it again :(


Anyone know where my bandana isssss?


last weekend my parents gave me a bath... and they HAD to take the time while i'm SHIVERING in the cold to take a picture... really... sigh



Not amused....


the toy snake that my mommy got me after the horrible experience to make me happier... I'm happier :)





sleeing :) I was probably dreaming of chasing bunnies

My play date with Gangster today!


This is the bone I used to have... Gangster decided to take it from me :(





I'm  checking out the canoe and the beautiful water.. bet you it'll be fun to jump in



Gangster and me at the water bowl


Since I jumped into the pond at Mandys house last night, My dad decided to spray me down with water ...this is the aftermath.. I'm NOT happy




me sleeping afterwards.. don't I look cute all cute and curled up!

1 comment:

  1. "My dad decided to spray me down with water..."

    Lolz, animal abuse...

    ReplyDelete