Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hugs and Kisses :)

My mom said its very endearing when my daddy quietly pets me softly when he thinks no one is watching :) I don't mind it so much either.

I'm starting to love the couch now.  I used to not, but now I jump on even when my parents aren't looking:) it's so fun to jump up and down.  My mom said I look very princessy sitting there. well of COURSE :P

OK the classical music that my mom plays when she's gone keeps putting me to sleep. It's an album called Through a Dog's Ear. She's playing it again and I'm dozing off in the sun as I type this by the stairs..

ok nap time!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are enjoying Through a Dog's Ear music. I'm the co-creator and pianist on the CD series. Which of the four CD's do you have? One of the Music to Calm your Canine Companion volumes? Are you a Facebook fan?
    http://www.facebook.com/ThroughADogsEar
    Gorgeous Husky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEllo! Yup I heave the Volume 1. She seems to enjoy the music a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Sky types this by the stairs... lol!

    ReplyDelete